Friday, May 5, 2017

Week of May 8-12, 2017



Image result for staar motivational quotes

Mighty Falcons,

       STAAR is finally here!!! I want you to know I feel you are 100% ready just make sure to apply what we've learned wisely and take it slow. Use all your time, there are no rewards for those who finish first nor the cleanest tests. I know you will do excellent Mightly Falcons! We love you and believe in all you do! You can do it! BE confident at all times!






Here is the video we watched in class that you asked me to add to my blog! Enjoy! :)


As a former band member I promise to always support the arts! Gooooo band!!! You guys had a wonderful performance! Thank you for inviting me to your spring concerts!





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog Ms. Cantu! Gooo Falcons!

      Delete

Last Week of School!

Falcons, It was an honor being your math teacher, I know each of you have worked and grown mathematically! Continue to strive for success a...